Wet or dry

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Makes me wonder who performed him in the episodes where Elmo, Chrissy, and Big Jeffy are a trio (I assume they didn't just have somebody else do Elmo to a vocal track from Clash).
Kevin was definitely puppeteering Elmo, no doubt. I’ll admit, I was having trouble trying to make out who puppeteers Chrissy and Jeffy. The way Chrissy distinctively sways seems familiar, but it’s also hard to tell.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Kevin was definitely puppeteering Elmo, no doubt. I’ll admit, I was having trouble trying to make out who puppeteers Chrissy and Jeffy. The way Chrissy distinctively sways seems familiar, but it’s also hard to tell.
Maybe it could be David Rudman or Marty Robinson. In the episode the characters hit every syllable of dialogue.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I did see some hints of Marty in Chrissy, but I dunno. I’d have to see more of how he performs the fat blue puppets.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m pretty certain Little Chrissy was performed by Marty, this segment shows his performance through the Fat Blue AMs.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it is Marty. I recognized some sways from Chrissy being pretty similar to the purple Spaceship Surprise Captain.