Wet or dry

jeremystclair

Reaction score
U guys know segment wet or dry
someone posted russian version not show adults and show girl in blue shirt wet not in original
anyone knew of this

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There was probably additional footage of the girl that wasn’t used in the English version. It was common to remove shots of human adult characters in foreign dubs. It’s also clear there was some extra footage of Chrissy on his piano not used in the English version, so I’m guessing all of that was made for foreign dubs of this song.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
There was probably additional footage of the girl that wasn’t used in the English version. It was common to remove shots of human adult characters in foreign dubs. It’s also clear there was some extra footage of Chrissy on his piano not used in the English version, so I’m guessing all of that was made for foreign dubs of this song.
I find that weird how this was one of the segments that got heavily edited in the foreign markets, the human characters are just there. Also just a sidenote I believe Kevin is manipulating Little Chrissy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can see why you think that. I think Kevin was Chrissy's primary puppeteer after Jim's passing.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I can see why you think that. I think Kevin was Chrissy's primary puppeteer after Jim's passing.
It seems like Kevin was the Muppet performer that was willing to do characters when the regular performer wasn’t there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And it has been confirmed somewhere that Clash even did Chrissy in Gospel Alphabet, which had Elmo performed by somebody else. By then I would have thought he'd perform, Elmo (and Elmo doesn't get any dialogue there, but I feel Chrissy's role is only slightly bigger).

Makes me wonder who performed him in the episodes where Elmo, Chrissy, and Big Jeffy are a trio (I assume they didn't just have somebody else do Elmo to a vocal track from Clash).

jeremystclair

Reaction score
I find that weird how this was one of the segments that got heavily edited in the foreign markets, the human characters are just there. Also just a sidenote I believe Kevin is manipulating Little Chrissy.
what u mean by the human characters are just there was u knew of others?