West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm going to keep saying it until the cows come home: there was absolutely no reason at all for Pixar to make TOY STORY 4. They already wrapped up the arc so beautifully with 3, and the plots and storylines for 4 sound like they just lifted them from fanfics. As far as I'm concerned, Pixar has lost all credibility and integrity with this.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Personally I did not want a TS4 but here we are. The animation looks stunning and with every film gets better

The story looks interesting and I know that Pixar will get this right because this franchise is one where Pixar can't do no wrong.

And I'm sure you all had these doubts about Toy Story 3 all these years ago and that film was brilliant

So we will see

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Personally I did not want a TS4 but here we are. The animation looks stunning and with every film gets better

The story looks interesting and I know that Pixar will get this right because this franchise is one where Pixar can't do no wrong.

And I'm sure you all had these doubts about Toy Story 3 all these years ago and that film was brilliant

So we will see
I would probably have less doubts if we weren't living in a post- Cars 2/3 and The Good Dinosaur world.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This has definitely sort of been a Pixar dark age where films don't have that Pixar touch with two exceptions Coco and Inside Out and possibly Finding Dory.

But I have a feeling Toy Story 4 will be one of them exceptions like Coco or Inside out

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still got my hopes that Toy Story 4 is promising.

Plus, we get some more wonderful music by Wandy Newman. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp, Disney's at it again; this time with a live-action prequel about Cruella De Vil. Because . . . yeah, that's exactly what we all asked for, am I right?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean.... I always loved Cruella so I might actually give this a shot. 🤷🏿‍♂️

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I think others have tried this to get extra mileage out of a story.
I don’t know how necessary it is to have a backstory of how Cruella got so evil. In the original film, she’s a villain because it’s a necessary plot device. That tells the whole story.
The only angle they could be shooting for is to make her sympathetic. She was just a misunderstood misguided youth, she went through her evil phase, found redemption, and now the puppies love her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Definitely; so few live actors can really nail the role of an animated character very well, but she went above and beyond in her portrayal as Cruella.