West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, as someone who loved the original cartoon adaption, I’m quite honestly looking forward to this. :big_grin:

And hey - maybe Disney will stick more towards the original novel this time (not to say that was an issue for me in the 1996 film, though).

But guys, let’s be honest. This was bound to happen sooner or later.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
To be honest, as someone who loved the original cartoon adaption, I’m quite honestly looking forward to this. :big_grin:

And hey - maybe Disney will stick more towards the original novel this time (not to say that was an issue for me in the 1996 film, though).

But guys, let’s be honest. This was bound to happen sooner or later.
You knew that another live action version of a film was going to happen.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m at least willing to get a live action adaption of Hercules and Tarzan.

And then I’m all set from there.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
It's mad to think we only had one live action remake before 2010's Alice and wonderland and that was in 1996.

It's mental that since then near enough every great Disney film has been remade

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
my issue with the live action remakes is they all look so dull and lifeless. why was the christopher robin movie so dull and gray looking? where's the color and life?

the animals in the lion king (which is animated, stop calling it live action disney) look so dead and soulless. i hate it

D'Snowth

Reaction score
the animals in the lion king (which is animated, stop calling it live action disney) look so dead and soulless. i hate it
Well, I mean . . . it's CGI, of course it's going to look lifeless and artificial.