Watched 'em yet?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh man, I watch these fantastic movies all year-round, but yeah, lots more around Christmas-time.

Was especially cool last night when almost the whole family (on my Dad's side) gathered out at Grammma's house for a 3-day early Christmas. I brought a couple of DVD's with me since there wouldn't be any football on Gramma's HUGE bigscreen TV. I warmed everyone up with a Mickey & Pluto Christmas short, followed by Mickey's Christmas Carol. Then, after everyone was settled in, I popped Muppet Family Christmas into the DVD player without telling anyone what they were about to see. Everyone was like "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen this in forever!!! Remember this one? Wow, it's the 'Muffits'!! Oh cool!!! Where did you get this?!? Can you make me a copy?!?" And the biggest question was, "Why isn't this for sale?" So of course, I had to explain the 3 companies that now own separate parts of our favorite characters.

Needless to say, I'll probably be picking up some more copies soon, and they can be New Year's presents or something.

I love The Muppets, and Christmas too!!!
:smile:
Anthony

jediX

Reaction score
I guess I've watched about all of em, at least the ones I like/have, anyway.
-MCC
-Emmet Otter (for the first time since I bought the VHS release in the early 90s)
-VMX
-MFC
-The Christmas Toy (Which I have to say is my favorite, not counting MFC because its just not fair to compare any other specials to it)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've watched Emmet Otter, The Christmas Toy and Muppet Family Christmas. I love what Kermit says in MFC: "Life would just pass by in a blur if it weren't for times like these." :smile:

I've also listened to John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together, the CD. It's a lovely collection!

I haven't watched MCC or AVMMC, they're not really my favorite flicks.

But glad everyone's been having a good time!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just watched (a few hours ago) "Chritmas Eve On Sesame Street". Can't ever get old watching ever season. And the same thing I keep saying is will Herry be there asking the kids about Santa? But it's always no. The only reason why is because I own the book version and when I was little I would read it every year and see Herry in the book asking kids. Then I was watch the speical and not see Herry. So I seem to love to ask the same question over and over just because its what I used to do.