Watched 'em yet?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Just curious, have we all started our Christmas ritual of watching the Christmassy muppet films yet? I must confess I have not watched any yet myself, how about you lot? And how many times?

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I've watched Muppet Family Christmas twice already, and I must have watched Christmas Eve On Sesame Street about 4 times. I'll be watching Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas next for certain. Oh, and I watched Elmo saves Christmas and Happy Holidays from Elmo's World last night (Mainly due to Kelly Ripa playing the Mail Carrier...Kelly...Mmm) Sorry, got distracted.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Wellll lets see I watched....

1. Christmas Toy
  2. Muppet Family Christmas
  3. Listened to John Denver & Muppets Chrismtas Together Album
Working on watching this weekend....

1. John Denver Christmas Together
  2. Muppet Christmas Carol
So yea, been pretty muppety so far.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I couldn't bare to watch muppet Christmas Carol. It's not one of my favorite movies from the muppets, probably because half the old characters either don't say anything or aren't there.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Just IAVMMCM so far! Christmas Carol is next, then Emmet, then MFC. :big_grin: I have an order. >: D

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I might whatch IAVMMCM Sometime between now and chrismas.

BEAR

Reaction score
So far I've watched...

The Christmas Toy
A Muppet Family Christmas
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Christmas Eve On Sesame Street

Plus, I've listened to TONS of Muppet Christmas Music!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope... Not yet, will watch a ton of stuff during the holidays once I finish with exams and all that stuff. Have listened to some of the Christmas music on MC Radio though, and I'm rully lovin' it.

christyb

Reaction score
I've been so busy I haven't been able too. Usually I'm on round two of the Muppet Christmas specials that I own. I just now got a chance to watch my edited version of MFC last night.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You people are all so lucky to have all of these things to watch! I watch MCC the other day, and I'm going to watch VMC..uh..some time soon. I wanted to go to the Museum of TV and Radio to watch The Christmas Toy and MFC, but since my mom shocked me by reminding me how close it is to Christmas, I don't think I'll make it in time. Maybe in the new year, but probably not because it won't be the same. I'm kind of funny like that.
As for MCC, half the muppets weren't there because half the muppeteers weren't there. I think that had it been done more recently, Kermit might have played Scrooge, but it was still a bit new for Steve, which I think is why Kermit had a smaller part. That's fine with me though; I love the movie! Although admitedly, watching it this time around did make me a little sadder than it should have for some reason...