Was anyone ever at The Henson Studios?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Was anyone here ever been to The Jim Henson Studios?
What's it like there? If anyone has been there please let me know, I am planning a trip to L.A. and I need to know if you can get into the Studios, and I will probably have to book in advance.

hiho2themuppets

Reaction score
I was just there last Saturday, but the place was covered with paparazzi; apparently Gwen Stefani was doing a fashion show there so there was no chance of getting in.
Call ahead!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
if someone else goes, id love to know what the process is to getting in there, like if there are tours etcc

dwayne1115

Reaction score
From what I have read/heard it's not as easy getting into the JHC studios. They do not have tours or last I heard they didn't, but if Muppets is a big as I'm thinking there may be something like tours of the Muppet Studios.
There are a few Video Podcasts from Henson.com that are really cool, and would be really cool to check out. www.henson.com

Count von Count

Reaction score
I'm going to be in LA this friday, and I tired for a month to get info and try to set up a tour. I left a lot of messages but in the end I got patched through to a automated voice answering machine that said they do not allow tours due to their heavy schedule.

But if any knows someone who works there and can set up a tour let me now, soon! :smile:

catherine

Reaction score
maybe if some one goes, could they post some pictures up on here?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they kept a lot of the things up that they did for the Muppets.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they kept a lot of the things up that they did for the Muppets.
No. Well, the Kermit is still on the roof but that was there to begin with. All the props, signage, etc was removed after shooting.