Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Say, where is Sellkirk located in New York? Is that outside Buffalo?

Kamit

Reaction score
camillachick - it won't let me send you an e-mail. I keep getting a message saying "This user has specified that they do not wish to receive e-mail through this board". That's ok - you can e-mail me from my website (KusanIvy is my anime screen name, so don't get thrown off)

And I live in Kingston - which is smack between Toronto and Montreal. I'm 2-3 hrs east of Toronto and 2-3hrs west of Montreal

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I believe the version YTV airs of this is edited, unless you taped a broadcast from 10 or more years ago. For the complete, original version you need a tape of the ABC Broadcast in the 1980s I think.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Kamit- Do you think I could get a copy too? More than willing to pay for shipping, the video, and for taking the time to do it.
I'd really appreciate it. Let me know.

camillachick

Reaction score
Super Scooter: Selkirk is actually just outside of Albany but I have relatives in Rochester and Plattsburgh, so Canada is easy to visit if I'm visiting them.

Kamit: I will send you an email. I'll have to see if I can change my preferences to allow for email.

Ron Brezina

Reaction score
kamit,

PLEASE HELP -

My wife loved this tv special and has the album, cassette, and cd. She has written the Hensen company twice over the years requesting the release of this show to no avail. To complicate matters, I was diagnoised with ALS (http://www.mdausa.org/disease/als.html) 2 years ago. ALS has no cure and most die within 5 years. Mine has progressed so rapidly, I have lost the use of my hands, arms, legs, and speech. I communicate with a head mouse and voice box. Please email me if you can help and if you accept Paypal. I would like to give this as a christmas present as this may be my last.

Thank you,

Ron Brezina
Florida

GPrime1

Reaction score
Hey Ron, sounds like you are referring to the John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together (unless I was unaware of a Muppet Family Christmas cd!). Maybe start a separate thread indicating that you are interested in a copy of this special. Hope this helps...

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
<snip>

Oops, I figured out that GPrime was right, and that means I don't have the special you seek. Good luck though.

pacman2323

Reaction score
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together

hey i have the John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together . on vcd and dvd .. taped formt eh origanl time no commercials not bad quality i give it 7-8 .. i mean taped along time ago tht good that it has not been lost or messed up ..im willing to trade a copy i have . email me along iwht alsit of what u got and what u seeking ok .. emailme rundmc2323@wmconnect.com

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have the "Muppet Family Christmas" on VHS taped from TV, totally unedited from the 80's. I checked the FAQ and it has all the deleted scenes mentioned, even commercials for M&M's and Osh Kosh! I'd be thrilled to trade a copy for some old Muppet TV specials or if you're willing to cover shipping and handling, I'll make a copy, I'll even cover the tape.