Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

count123

Reaction score
hey, i bought the DVd of muppet family christmas in Canada. im from southern ontario. im not sure what kind of video stores are around you, but try ordering it. also ebay has a ton of them. i'd liked to promise a copy to you, but icould only do it at my university, and im in exams right now, but ill look in to it and let you know. Do you have anything to trade by anychance?

Chrissii

Reaction score
muppet family christmas uncut dvd?

Hi there, I'm new around here... I was really hoping that when I bought the new MFC dvd it would feature the scenes cut from the vhs release, but was extremely dissapointed to find out that they weren't. :frown: i know that the PAL has them, the vhs version ... has there been a dvd release with the scenes as well? if anyone has/knows where i can buy a copy, it'd be awesome... i have the original uncut version taped from when it first aired, but as you can probably guess, its extremely worn out. i'd appreciate any info you could give me...
and, sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum section, i was debating between this one and the Wanted one. thanks :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: muppet family christmas uncut dvd?

Originally posted by Chrissii
has there been a dvd release with the scenes as well?
Region 2 is still waiting for their DVD release, but it's assumed that their version would, like the PAL VHS release, retain the omitted stuff.

The only scene that the PAL version left out was this tiny clip (which will soon be available as part of Mark Pethick's fantastic Christmas site).

Chrissii

Reaction score
Hmm yeah I already knew which scenes were cut, I have the original aired version on an old tape i recorded back when it came out on tv... I thought I'd read somewhere that they had released a DVD in europe or canada or something that included the omitted scenes (with the exception of the hanging up the stockings one) ... thanx for your help, tho :smile:

SillyRed

Reaction score
I liked the special too!!! People at www.amazon.com complained about the edited version, I would love the uneditied version, too!!!!:wink:

jediX

Reaction score
I have one...check my thread in the 'wanted' forum to see what else i have. I would certainly be willing to make a trade if you have something I am interested in...