Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
I e-mailed you amiki chan, I only can offer a VHS copy. I highly recommend David for trading. Having a DVD copy would be better than VHS. E-mail me and let me know what you decide.
Is David KermiClown? If so, KermieClown, I have also been looking for a while and have all but given up.

I'm hoping we can work something out.

Thanks!
Anthony :smile:

wes

Reaction score
Muppet Family Christmas For Sale

I found a Copy of The MuppetFamily Christmas still in the Packaging, as most of us know this will most likely never be Brought out on DVD due to The Muppets, Fraggles, and Sesame Street owned by there different companies. It's a great Movie I think it was made for television. My favorite scene is when the Muppets, Fraggles, and Sesame Street puppets all join togher to sing a Medelly of Christmas Songs and even Jim Henson himeself makes a Cameo. A must have peice for the muppet collector:smile:

so I any one Want to make an Offer contact me.

beltar_the_puppet@hotmail.com

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I have sent you an e-mail wes! :smile:

DARN YOU, RYAN!!:mad:

Actually, if this is just the vhs then thats fine. I already have that. I've been looking for the DVD but it isn't instock right now at amazon.

wes

Reaction score
I'm Sorry I need to clarify I have a VHS Version, I DON'T HaVE DVD, sorry about the mix up, I should have been more specific, forgive me:smirk: : :cry:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i don't have the DVD either, but I've seen it in stores, so i know it exists

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i have the DVD

and my brother found A Supposely uncut verison on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once he send sit to me i will look to see what is on it

Rosewood

Reaction score
Wanna hear something crazy?

Untill I joined MC I had never even heard of "Fraggle Rock", let alone seen it!
And I still have yet to see it!:embarrassed: This little get together being addressed here seems like the perfect way to get introduced. Has it been bought yet? None of the stores around here sell anything but Elmo anymore.:cry:

DiamondPuffer

Reaction score
Wanted: Muppet Family Christmas DVD

I was wondering if anybody had the original Muppet Family Christmas on DVD that was uncut. I know it's very hard to come by, but I was hoping that someone may have it and would be willing to part with it. My brother and I have been searching for two years now for it and have been unable to find it so far. Please let me know if someone out there has one or if you may know where to find it! Thank you!