Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Wanted: A Muppet Family Christmas

I lost my copy. Does anyone have a VHS or converted DVD copy of the original special tapped off TV?

honeybee1978

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm new too this site. I'm trying to find a link or copy of the unedited version of A Muppet Family Christmas. Can anybody help me out. It's my fave Christmas Movie and has quickly become my kids aswell. My VHS edited is becoming very used. Would love a download or link to one or even a dvd copy of somebody elses. Any help woulod be great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Honeybee. Would recommend, as always, you contact KermiClown and his massive Muppet video library. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

jhayward

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
:concern:
I puchased a Muppet Family Christmas DVD today, and after watching it , noticed all the missing scenes! I did some online research to try and find an unedited version that lead me here! Please Help!

:coy:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Jhayward,

As Count mentioned in his previous post. You need to get in contact with KermiClown. He's a member on the boards here. He has a link to his website in his profile.

talltampa79

Reaction score
Unedited & Uncut "Muppet Family Christmas" DVD

Hey All,

I've been wanting to get my hands on an unedited copy of "A Muppet Family Christmas" but so far I've only come across a copy on Amazon for over $300. Which is too much for my blood.

I was thinking of picking up this one on Ebay for $49. It seems like a steal in comparison.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230405585376#ht_500wt_1182

Hmmmm.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi talltampa. Would recommend you forget about eBay and contact KermiClown instead. You can obtain an uncut copy of MFC in a much quicker manner from him. Hope this helps. :smirk: