Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

Beauregard

Reaction score
I seem to have temporally lost my Region 2 version of the DVD, which is uncut and also has The Christmas Toy uncut. So I thought I'd look it up on Amazon to maybe try and replace it...

Second hand versions of that uncut dvd are selling for £75!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Vaati, thank you SO MUCH! I've been looking for the uncut MFC as well, so this will be in my annual Christmas queue of great specials/movies!

BJ

vaati64

Reaction score
Vaati, thank you SO MUCH! I've been looking for the uncut MFC as well, so this will be in my annual Christmas queue of great specials/movies!

BJ

No probem, BJ! I can also tell you where to get an uncut version of the christmas toy if you are interested!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
can someone please tell me WHY the EDITED Muppet Family Christmas on DVD is going for sooo much money online? ebay, amazon- like $40-$100!

BUY THE ONE ON VHS AND TURN IT INTO A DVD! you can buy a converter for under 100!

I dont get it

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mind you, I've seen the VHS version going at expencive prices before now too!

NickiColet

Reaction score
Looking to Buy: Muppet Family Christmas - un edidet DVD if possible!

if ANYONE has this on a dvd that i could potentialy play in canada i would love it! a burned dvd copy of an old vhs tape it doesn't matter.
i have paypal and will pay6 for shipping and everything!

please contact me via email
angiepaye@hotmail.com
subject: Muppets

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Nicki and welcome to Muppet Central. Your best bet would be to contact fellow forum member KermiClown and see if he can help you with this. Have a good time exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: