Wanted: Some old skits

prickle747

Reaction score
oh where.........oh where.....have you gone clean glutch ??

hope to hear from you soon............new "OLD" skits are surfacing

we met on winmx some time ago..........

feel free to email me at lumlumhw@hotmail.com

prickle747

Reaction score
grettings clean glutch & dcfboss...........skit fans eh ??

hope we connect soon !!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Need help it won't work. I downloaded it but the window midea is shows up but says its messed up. I can do it. i don't even know if I'm doing anything right. NEED HELP NOW

gregski101

Reaction score
cannot download mpgs

Does anyone know why i cannot download the MPG's at this post? (I have a Mac and cannot use Kazaa - is that the issue?)

Any advice would be appreciated - I would love to get some of these.

Oliver

Reaction score
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just recently downloaded WinMX and can't seem to find any of these videos available?

I've been searching through "Sesame Street", "Sesame", "Ernie", "Bert", "Kermit", etc... all to no avail.

I've added 3 of you to my hotlist, but can anyone tell me how to come up with more searches or drop some screennames for WinMX in this thread so that I can get in touch?

I'd really like to get some of these videos if possible and they must be around if you guys are trading them or have them on your hardrives!

Thanks.

:smile:

TheSteppum

Reaction score
Help Me Please!!!

i would like some of those old avi and/or mp3 video files too...but i can't have winmx or kazaa or morpheous or whatever on my computer cause it makes it crash each time i try to download it...can someone please send me some files please to: The_Steppum@hotmail.com ...Thank You

Also...if you are interested in a work in progress...check out my website:

http://www.afn.org/~afn61487

SeanOh

Reaction score
I am looking desperately for a copy of the Grover sketch Near and Far. I have looked for months and months and months but can't find it anywhere. Since you seem like a pretty knowledgeable guy, I thought I might cross my fingers and make a post here. ANY help you might be able to provide me would be absolutely amazing. Thank you so very very much!!!!!

Reaction score
You're not far off, Lord Morgoth. I believe the cartoon you were refering to was the "Cowboy X" skit, which took place in SNIDDLER'S GULCH, where Cowboy X "left his mark everywhere." "On the houses, on the streets, in the schoolhouse, X's on the horses, X's on the Town Hall, even on the citizens of Sniddler's Gulch themselves." A kid suggested that the only to stop Cowboy X was to simply ask him to "please stop marking X's all over our town." Good news, it worked. Bad news, Cowboy X changed his name to Cowboy O. I think WE know how it all ends, don't we?