Wanted: Some old skits

kajja

Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm all new to this. I'd love to get some copies of classic SS sketches, featuring Ernie, Bert, Grover etc and the other classics like the Golden An, etc.........but not sure where to get them and how to get them?
Can anyone help me? I'm way over here in Australia!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think the Golden An sketch is on www.youtube.com .You should be able to find that sketch and more on that site.All you have to do is type in Sesame Street.Hope this helps,also welcome to the forum.
From,
Joey

sstfan

Reaction score
I thought i would add a couple of skits i have been looking for in the hopes that someone would be able to post them at youtube:

1. A funky skit (cartoon) where a guy in full-on 70's clothing teaches a kid to memorize things to find his way back home.....it was a little weird, because i think each thing would morph into this guy's head talking to the kid.....i remember thinking it was a little creepy when i was a kid....

2. Sesame Street News Flash spoof of Princess and the Pea, where Cookie Monster eats the matresses at the end...

3. Skits where Cookie Monster and Harry are encouraged to share - - I remember one with a bicycle and one with a truck....

Any help would be appreciated. Wouldn't it be great if CTW posted classic skits on iTunes?!?

Dshibshm

Reaction score
I desperately want the ENGLISH lyrics or video of the Simon Soundman song "All those remind me of you". Or the spelling bee video with the female teacher.

eagleguy05@bellsouth.net