Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I got Rowlf and Fozzie yesturday, Rowlf's pretty nice, they are smaller then i thought from looking that that picture, but they are a size I expected from Walgreens, I have one right up my street. I don't know if i'll get them all but i'll buy two a week so i'm not spending that much money in one place.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Got the last Fozzie and Rowlf my Walgreens had. Gonzo was sold out and there where only 2 Kermits, 2 Piggys, and 3 Animals.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Actually it's not the "junior" Kermit, it's the Baby Kermit that they were using during the mid-90s when they axed the sailor suit and Baby Piggy's dress and made them wear overalls and toddler outfits for those board books they came out with ('Bye Bye Bottle, etc..).

:sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just can't find Rowlf..

Anyway, I just picked up Animal..

not only do they have Bean Bags, but they also have Christmas Coloring books (2 for a buck!!!) One even features Baby Beaker and Bunsen!!!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I just can't find Rowlf..

Anyway, I just picked up Animal..

not only do they have Bean Bags, but they also have Christmas Coloring books (2 for a buck!!!) One even features Baby Beaker and Bunsen!!!
DUDE!!!! Is Baby Rowlf in any of those?:smile::smile::smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I like the Baby Animal, but why is he missing his shirt and bib? Fozzie looks great and Rowlf isn't bad. Piggy looks too small compared to the others and the outfit is all wrong. Kermit without the sailor suit just isn't right. Gonzo is off too, but not too bad. No Scooter of Skeeter ticks me off a bit. I understand why Bunsen and Beaker would be left out, but Scooter and Skeeter are part of the main cast of babies.

BTW Ken just said that they are still trying to pursue the MTM muppet baby figures so it is still possible. He did not say it WILL happen but the figures have gone from a NO to a MAYBE which is much better. If Palisades does get to do figures based on the puppets the figures would rock, but they would be pretty small. Maybe Rizzo height I'm guessing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baby Rowlf said:
DUDE!!!! Is Baby Rowlf in any of those?:smile::smile::smile:
He's in BOTH of those. In fact, he's one of the activities.

The art seems to resemble Gilchrist's work. His son used to post here now and then, I wonder if He has some insite about them...

And Warrick... you wouldn't happen to have a pic of any of the Japanese MCD's toys, would you?

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
He's in BOTH of those. In fact, he's one of the activities.

The art seems to resemble Gilchrist's work. His son used to post here now and then, I wonder if He has some insite about them...

And Warrick... you wouldn't happen to have a pic of any of the Japanese MCD's toys, would you?
DUDE!! Can you scan some of this in? I'd love to see!:smile: I looked for the coloring books, but I couldn't find them!

Baby Rowlf