Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just out of couriosity...

Will they just have been bags? And what characters will they have? I may pick up a Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Scooter if they were made, but if they only have Kermit and Piggy, I think I'll skip.

Luke

Reaction score
If memory serves, it's an end of year promotion that goes on for some time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I heard september...

I just wanna know cause I may pic up a couple if I like the selection. If it's just Piggy and Kermit, fo'get it!

Luke

Reaction score
Could be September, i think thats a little early though - they would wait till the whole Muppet Babies push starts up. Did it not say in the press release ?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If I see those old McDonald's Chrismas baby beans on Ebay one more time I'm gonna scream. It's like the most produced Muppet item ever. LOL!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I want all the muppet babIes as beanbags.A walgreens opened near my neighborhood.I think they could revive the show and add more muppet babies like the rest of the electric mayhem and Pepe.

Luke

Reaction score
crazy ernie said:
I think they could revive the show and add more muppet babies like the rest of the electric mayhem and Pepe.
Let's hope they don't - for future generations sakes ! :smirk:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Well, Walgreens doesn't have Muppet Babies yet, but they do have Chilly Willy Ice Cream products :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bean Bunny said:
Well, Walgreens doesn't have Muppet Babies yet, but they do have Chilly Willy Ice Cream products :big_grin:
TSSSt... You can't collect ICE CREAM... it goes BAD!!

Anyway, the McDonalds dolls, to my recallection WERE NOT beans, just common plush...