Videos: Muppets to Tweet Live During Super Bowl

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Man, these just get better and better.

I've loved the whole night's worth of Muppet Super Bowl tie-ins. Pepe's Vines alone are cracking me up (especially his touchdown dance). And the Twitterverse seems to be enjoying it all, too.

IT'S UP...AND IT'S GOOD!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, as much as I love the main commercial, the supplemental material is even better!

And the fact it stars the big fan favorites. Rowlf? Scooter? Floyd? Are you kidding? Yeah, I'd be happy with just Kermit or Piggy... but they really pulled out all the stops with this promotion. They knew hardcore Muppet fans would get a real kick out of these commercials and put some of the big favorites out there. Gonzo's the only one of the main 5 represented, letting classic characters (and Pepe) shine.

And Floyd is dead on. Scooter and Rowlf too, but especially Floyd.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Man, I can't be the only one who thought these were going to air during the actual Super Bowl. :sympathy: These videos were awesome! Just about the only nitpick I had was that the last video ended on kind of a downer. Still, great eclectic mix of characters, even Pepe fits comfortably with the classic Muppets. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I loved those Vines! I wish the Muppets would do more things like this on social media, it was really funny.
I just caught those too. This is an all out ad experience. I'm impressed with the publicity before and after the ad actually aired.