Videos: Muppets to Tweet Live During Super Bowl

Kasey Kockroach

Reaction score
Solid characterization in this. Bill's Rowlf and Matt's Floyd are especially splendid. Pepe's still vacuous as ever, but eh, he doesn't hurt it.

It's interesting. Bill's Rowlf is just Bobo's voice, yet when I watch it, I can completely buy that it's Rowlf. As it's not about the voice, it's about the performance (as grating as David Rudman's voice is, his Scooter still works alright).

Peace

Reaction score
It's great to get character combinations that we haven't really seen lately, I like that they don't have Kermit or Piggy - they don't need to be in everything.

I know Bill directed these segments, but I wonder who wrote them? Was it a concious decision to exclude Eric Jacobson's characters because of location/travel reasons, or did the writer of the ad simply not include his characters arbitrarily/for the purpose of the scene.

I'm leaning towards the location thing, since Jacobson did have the Piggy Pistachio ad which was a solo ad.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Amazing!!! Great character interactions and energy in these, and I just love that they can't actually use the word "SuperBowl" and come up with so many ways to cover it up (the Chef's being the best, of course).

Really liking where David Rudman is going with Scooter in these bits. The TED Conference appearance already showcased that he's giving Scooter a bit more of an edge (which is just as well because I actually think that avoids Walter and Scooter tripping over each other's lines, duties and personalities). The line "That's not a sporting event!" in response to Rizzo promoting MMW cracks me up every time.