Videos: "Kermit's Party" sponsored by Bounty Paper Towels

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wanna see more commercials as well! Speaking of doesnt have to do with commercials but about 2 weeks ago I was watching a show and during the commercials the pistachio one comes on with Kermit :smile: and I just totally squealed!!!! "no reference to Miss Piggy :stick_out_tongue:" I hadnt seen it in awhile so I was just so happy! My mom thought I was nuts "man I am making terrible Fozzie jokes today Lol!" but only a muppet fan would get so excited even if it was only 16 sec commercial. :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Omg my terrible English!!!! That was suppose to say doesn't have to do with the bounty paper towels commercial. d( ̄  ̄)

PoisonBadNews

Reaction score
I don't really care for this, though obviously the Muppets have been able to work some incredibly funny material into a product endorsement before. Strange things happen to people who don't drink Wilkins Coffee, after all.

Now if the Swedish Chef did a promotion for Ikea's café, that is something I can see some potential in. :hungry:

snichols1973

Reaction score
I don't care that these are basically paper towel commercials, they're freakin' wonderful! :electric:

Only thing that's missing is Lew Zealand...
Reminds me of TGMC:

:fishy:: I got the paper towels.

I guess paper towels would come in handy if the boomerang fish ever got out of control.....:smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And suddenly this thread that is several months old is revived again...

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I feel bad for Kermit he is always cleaning after everyone and always paying for the bills and top it off he is always trying to keep things running perfectly plus keeping cool while he is at it. :smile: