Video: Watch Gordon Ramsay Compete with The Swedish Chef

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So have to watch this later today. Why couldn't we get Alton Brown to narrate? !

For once, I think I know whose cuisine will reign supreme.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. I've been waiting for new Muppet viral videos, and while it's a shame they aren't on their YT page, it's great to see these videos pop up somewhere. Though, frankly, not some website that takes forever to load due to the animated gifs all over the page.

Now, props on them making something with Gordon Ramsy enjoyable. That's something Fox can't do with 50 TV shows (okay.... 3. And he was enjoyable in his Simpsons cameo). Seeing Sweetums in his best The Muppet Movie-esque schtick was amazing. Also Amazing is The Swedish Chef in a rare case of competence. Loved Beaker as his assistant.

Can't wait for the next one of these. If Pops can pop up, no telling who we're gonna find.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love the friendship between Beaker and the Chef! Sweetums was Awesome, and so was Pops. Matt has Pops voice down! I almost thought it was Jerry for a split second.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I also love what Steve has been doing with Beaker. Beaker was always one of my favorites and I loved how Richard preformed him, but Steve is doing a great job with him as well.

I'd also like to add that Bill is doing an awesome job as the Chef.

I love all the work of all the "newer" performers They are really taking the work that Jim Frank Richard and Jerry have done, and making it so much more.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I also may add that Bill is doing an awesome job as the Chef.

I love all the work of all the "newer" performers They are really taking the work that Jim Frank Richard and Jerry have done, and making it so much more.
Yep. Everyone is doing a great job taking over other performers' characters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the link for the Muppisode posted above brings me a "Http:// 403: Forbidden" message. So I'm forced to resort once again to asking for MUP3 versions of these online videos. :frown:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Not much I can add that hasn't already been said, so insert comment repeating everyone else's sentiments here:

And why was I half expecting Ramsey's (or the Chef's) shouts to be comically bleeped out? :stick_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, the link for the Mupisode posted above brings me a "Http:// 403: Forbidden" message. So I'm forced to resort once again to asking for MUP3 versions of these online videos. :frown:
http://video.disney.com/watch/food-fight-muppisode-muppets-most-wanted-4ecbf34978d94302b9aab959