Video: Watch Gordon Ramsay Compete with The Swedish Chef

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Very cool! Great to see some of the Muppet videos online again.:smile:
And speaking of our favorite Muppet cook- today on the radio, I heard one of the DJs read a tongue twister that he said had been deemed one of the toughest to say. However, in saying it, it sounded very nonsensical- the other DJ was laughing and said he sounded like The Swedish Chef on The Muppet Show!:hungry:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ramsay sure was a good sport, wasn't he? And I got a chuckle when Walter was so flattered at being called a Muppet, when Ramsay was actually insulting him. :fanatic:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i like this one more. And i loved the Statler and Waldorf bit with Gordon at the end. That would make a great next episode!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
the extended version was bleeping brilliant I was laughing all the bleeping way through it. Loved that in this one Ramsey used his "You Donkey" catchphrase that made me laugh.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
THIS IS WONDERFUL! :big_grin: I just finished watching the longer version, YAY for the Swedish Chef and Beaker as his sous chef! And also, Beaker in a hairnet gave me the gigggles and the faceoff between Ramsey and Statler and Waldorf at the end was fantastic! :smile: Also, yay for Bunsen and cold fusion with the two dishes! XD In short, I LOVED IT!

Also, SNAP Mo Frackle, did you make those? :laugh: Because those are genius, I laughed out loud when I saw those!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Also, SNAP Mo Frackle, did you make those? :laugh: Because those are genius, I laughed out loud when I saw those!
Nope. No idea who made them, but you can find several examples on Google Images.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is even funnier, especially with an alternate ending and more Staler and Waldorf bits. I can't wait for the next one of these.