Video: "The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo" YouTube Preview Thursday May 21, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

datman24

Reaction score
Well, it was certainly nice of Jimmy Fallon to let the Sesame Street gang take over his show for a while.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, I can't think of anything that hasn't been said already, but wow...that was awesome! Depending on how long I'm subscribed to HBO Max, I look forward to future episodes of the show!

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This was a nice watch, kinda gave me a Muppets Tonight-esque vibe. In fact, the whole thing felt like it was meant to be a muppet show. What I enjoyed the most was the behind-the-scenes stuff with Bert & Ernie. I'd honestly prefer if they focused more on that in future episodes. Also enjoyed Cookie Monster as Elmo's sidekick + Herry Monster being in the band.

I do feel like the whole thing was way too rushed given they only had 15 minutes. And the Jonas Brothers were pretty boring here as well. I really enjoy the concept but I hope it eventually becomes more plot-based and gives a better look at what's going on behind the curtains.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know some fans were annoyed when during the 2000's when Telly was in a majority of the street scenes, however I think Marty's performance of Telly shows that he is one of the most talented performers.
He's an amazing performer. And I love how natural all of his performances feel. Like, the way he delivers lines as Telly is just 👌perfection

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Wow that was really good! This show has the potential to become a huge hit. I love all of the backstage stuff. Definitely getting a Muppets Tonight vibe. Which is good! That's my favorite Muppet show. It was great to see Baby Bear! David is honestly the MVP of Sesame Street. His Cookie Monster is just great. Same with Ryan as Elmo. I really hope Telly does show up. Marty deserves to have a spot on the show.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow that was really good! This show has the potential to become a huge hit. I love all of the backstage stuff. Definitely getting a Muppets Tonight vibe. Which is good! That's my favorite Muppet show. It was great to see Baby Bear! David is honestly the MVP of Sesame Street. His Cookie Monster is just great. Same with Ryan as Elmo. I really hope Telly does show up. Marty deserves to have a spot on the show.
Ironically, Marty makes a cameo as an audience member.

Status
Not open for further replies.