Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridget

Reaction score
Does anyone have any favorite Muppet Movie songs? My favorites are Rainbow Connection, Can You Picture That, and Never Before Never Again!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Does anyone have any favorite Muppet Movie songs? My favorites are Rainbow Connection, Can You Picture That, and Never Before Never Again!
My favorites are Rainbow Connection, Magic Store, and Never Before Never Again.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
If I had to guess - I think this will come out in August. Since the trailer for the Who Framed Roger Rabbit Blu-ray came out last July and it comes out in March, so 8 months. Annoucement was in December for this so +8 months, I'd think August.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I still can't Believe that it's been Nearly 35 years since the Muppet Movie came to the Theaters and to our house on blue Ray Jim Henson would be so proud and happy at the same time:smile::excited::big_grin::wink::wink::eek::cry::super::laugh::excited::smile::smile::wink:

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
The "grasshopper" line was never in the movie. Never. Not even the UK cut. It was only on the soundtrack album.

I would like to see the additional deleted scenes featured in the book adaptation (Statler and Waldorf on the camel, etc.), but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.