Video: Sesame Street Evening at the Pops from 1971 on YouTube

ssetta

Reaction score
You won’t be surprised when this gets taken down, will you?

zns

Reaction score
You won’t be surprised when this gets taken down, will you?
Not at all, but at least it's good to know that it's on here for now. Just thought I'd share it anyway while it's still up. Some people could even try to download for themselves on their computer if they wanted to.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So are people expecting this to be taken down just because of what's happened regarding the recent online leaking of many rare episodes? Maybe it will get taken down quickly (sometimes things go online and then are no longer there within a few days), or maybe it will last a while online.

ssetta

Reaction score
So are people expecting this to be taken down just because of what's happened regarding the recent online leaking of many rare episodes? Maybe it will get taken down quickly (sometimes things go online and then are no longer there within a few days), or maybe it will last a while online.
It’s from the same source that the episodes are from. In fact, I’m surprised they only did it with the Sesame Street episodes. I don’t know why they don’t just do it with all the content that is supposed to be restricted to on premises.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't see anything to indicate it came from that source.