Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Shoot, I wanna see it all. :stick_out_tongue:

I just don't want to see Constantine get away with... Whatever he's trying to get away with. :stick_out_tongue:
True That is one thing I did not like about Walter in the Muppets.
Do we know if Steve is playing double roles as Kermit and Constantine?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Do we know if Steve is playing double roles as Kermit and Constantine?
Well, no one knows for sure, but based on that "hii-yaa" from Constantine, I'd say it's a possibility. I mean, if you really listen, you notice that his voice is very similar to Kermit's.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At first I thought that shot of Constantine in the "O" was reused from The Muppets, but then noticed the "O" there was in "Show" instead of "Telethon". It makes me wonder if they'll re-do the opening again... And I actually hope they don't, unless they add something really significant to it (currently I wouldn't consider having Constantine there in place of Kermit different/significant enough). Like if they re-do the first or fifth season themes. But I'd be really disappointed if it had significantly MORE empty archs (though I feel like more empty archs might make more sense than a few empty ones).

A lot of people are wondering about the dessert scene. My guess is that it's either a performance/rehearsal, or they have to cross the dessert in order to save Kermit (if the other Muppets know to try to rescue him).

I've been thinking about those scenes with Kermit and Animal on a set, with Animal yelling "SEQUEL!" and Kermit's "Stranger things have happened... and will". At first I thought those were made for the trailer, but now I wonder if those scenes are actually at the beginning... It very well could start with Kermit providing a recap of the previous movie and what happened right after the events of the film (though I had previously expected Walter to do such narration). Of course, it could also be Kermit being interviewed for an entertainment show about the Muppet world tour.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
At first I thought that shot of Constantine in the "O" was reused from The Muppets, but then noticed the "O" there was in "Show" instead of "Telethon". It makes me wonder if they'll re-do the opening again... And I actually hope they don't, unless they add something really significant to it (currently I wouldn't consider having Constantine there in place of Kermit different/significant enough). Like if they re-do the first or fifth season themes. But I'd be really disappointed if it had significantly MORE empty archs (though I feel like more empty archs might make more sense than a few empty ones).

A lot of people are wondering about the dessert scene. My guess is that it's either a performance/rehearsal, or they have to cross the dessert in order to save Kermit (if the other Muppets know to try to rescue him).

I've been thinking about those scenes with Kermit and Animal on a set, with Animal yelling "SEQUEL!" and Kermit's "Stranger things have happened... and will". At first I thought those were made for the trailer, but now I wonder if those scenes are actually at the beginning... It very well could start with Kermit providing a recap of the previous movie and what happened right after the events of the film (though I had previously expected Walter to do such narration). Of course, it could also be Kermit being interviewed for an entertainment show about the Muppet world tour.
They sure do need to redo the opening, there where some things that needed to be changed. First there where some arches empty I think maybe one or two, Secondly Gonzo's Trumpet blowing could have been so much better. In the past they have done some really cool things with that, but to just have a Tarzan like yell. really? So I'm hoping for a re do of the Muppet Show opening.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well boy am I late to the party. I have to say, I'm impressed with the trailer. I don't see anything wrong about the Move Like Jagger thing (Rock Band Blitz has desensitized me to that song to the point I no longer want to jab pencils in my ears every time I hear it), but the fact SCOOTER of all muppets, the dorkiest muppet you could pick, was singing it was hilarious.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
That trailer was good! I LOL'ed at the Moves Like Jagger thing! I'm so excited for this! Also, I'm glad they pushed the release date from November to Spring 2014! I hope this is the best movie ever like the trailer says!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They sure do need to redo the opening, there where some things that needed to be changed. First there where some arches empty I think maybe one or two, Secondly Gonzo's Trumpet blowing could have been so much better. In the past they have done some really cool things with that, but to just have a Tarzan like yell. really? So I'm hoping for a re do of the Muppet Show opening.

The previous movie needed to have all of the archs filled (the director claims it's because some characters missed their cue, but that joke isn't exactly obvious enough), and yeah I don't think Gonzo's trumpet gag was that good, but still, I don't know if I want them to redo the opening again, unless it is different enough. Though it would pretty much guarantee lots of obscure characters being in this film.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
from the teaser I get the impression all the Muppets are going to be travelling on a train together which is awesome. I love when the Muppets travel in some sort of vehicle or fashion... cars, motorbikes, bicycles, hot air balloons, ships, parachutes, EM Bus and now a train. I think we're going to get a lot of obscure muppets in that scene, looks very promising.