Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have a feeling many people here will be put off by the "Moves Like Jagger" bit, but I'll wait until there's...context around it.
I don't see how it's any different from Forget You in the last film. And Scooter sings the song better than Maroon 5 ever did.

While the trailer certainly has me VERY excited, I can't express how disappointed I am they dumped this teaser on Jabberjaw V.R. Troopers Planes. This really should have either been attached to Monsters University or Thor 2. A movie people will actually see, and a tent pole franchise (something I REALLY hope Planes isn't), like The Muppets being attached to POTC 4.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Muppets Most Wanted is trending on Twitter and Google+! This is great! Everyone is loving it! :smile:

I don't see how it's any different from Forget You in the last film. And Scooter sings the song better than Maroon 5 ever did.

While the trailer certainly has me VERY excited, I can't express how disappointed I am they dumped this teaser on Jabberjaw V.R. Troopers Planes. This really should have either been attached to Monsters University or Thor 2. A movie people will actually see, and a tent pole franchise (something I REALLY hope Planes isn't), like The Muppets being attached to POTC 4.

Actually, it might've been released for The Muppet Movie on Blu-Ray. Not 100% sure this was for Planes.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, it might've been released for The Muppet Movie on Blu-Ray. Not 100% sure this was for Planes.
The Muppets Most Wanted Teaser Trailer is not on The Muppet Movie Blu-ray.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Miss Piggy is puppeteering Foo-Foo!

And is Constantine's mole Photoshopped out?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Try not to panic, try to panic...

WOOOOOOOOO!

Look's like Sam's got a bigger role!

Kermit's doing the karate chop!

Extravagant musical number!

I MUST know what's going on in this scene!

Foo-Foo's back!

Again, look's like Sam's got a bigger role in this one!

Classic full body Kermit dance!

"Put the frog down!" (I love how Kermit's green body glows in comparison to everything else in this scene)!

What should I make of this?

Okay, while the shark chasing the Chef is funny, it seems like it's repeating the turkey gag used in practically every trailer for the last movie.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Janice and Zoot!

Rowlf doing what he does best!

Did I mention that it looks like Sam gets a bigger role in this one?

Pepe!

I don't care what anyone says. I think this scene is hilarious! It's just Scooter being a total (lovable) dork!

Rowlf and Lew!

Is that? Could it be? It's Rizzo!

Phew. That took a lot out of me...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
WHOA. This looks like an amazing movie.

By the way, look this:

Foo-Foo is back!
That might be Constantine and hes kinda freaky. ..
Other then that this movie looks amazing and just uhh awesome