Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Snowthy, I don't know how I could have advertised it more! There was a whole other thread called "You Oughtta' Be In Pictures", I mentioned it several times here and I had several others bumping both threads just to promote it! How you could've missed it is pretty surprising! Especially because I would have loved to have you appear in one of the visuals. But don't fret, there's chance that the success of next week's visual will allow another just like it to happen again.

Everyone else, CLICK MY SIG!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Snowthy, I don't know how I could have advertised it more! There was a whole other thread called "You Oughtta' Be In Pictures", I mentioned it several times here and I had several others bumping both threads just to promote it! How you could've missed it is pretty surprising! Especially because I would have loved to have you appear in one of the visuals. But don't fret, there's chance that the success of next week's visual will allow another just like it to happen again.

Everyone else, CLICK MY SIG!!!!
Aww man, The Fanfics/Fan Art board is one of the ones I rarely visit. Dang it! I feel so left out now! :cry:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vic, you absolutely ROCK! One, that "get ready"... I'm ready, alright, seeing that gave me shivers! And two, this week, you know, I was JUST thinking this past week, "gosh, I could use a new wallpaper, I'm gettin' kinda tired of this one..." Well, I've got a new one now, thanks a bunch to YOU! I love it!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
VIC! VIC ROMANO! I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM BEAU!!!!!! I showed him the visual, since he can't get on MC himself, and he gave me a message to give to you and it goes like this!

Vic, stuck off MC feeling misserable, this is the GREATEST THING EVER!!!! The beautifull stylish backing colors on kermit, the back image itself, the snazy lines, and bright colors...wow....Saves as desktop Imediatly!!! *grins* *twince* (And of course our fav picture of kermit from one of your first Muppet art things ala pie, right?) Thanks again Vic!
Okay, message delivered... <kicks back and relaxes>

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
hey vic, you are not going to put who is who are you, I mean, I wanna know, but I think it would be kinda fun to try and guess. you know? like if you put a list of who all was on there, then tryed to name them off... anyway, just and idea.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would be fun a guessing game. Great Kermit wallpaper. Have it up on my too. Keep up the great visuals. Can't wait for the "The Muppet Central Show" visual.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Muppet Central Show!
Ever wonder what your friends are like? Well today you're gonna' find out! I have to admit; this was the most fun project to work on, and I'd happily make another one! And I'd like to thank EVERYONE who participated. This is proof positive why MC is the greatest and friendliest forum. So here's some of the greatest members here on this week's edition of Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals!

February 3, 2006

It seems though that the general thought is you'd like to guess who's who. All right, knock yourselves out. I'm not even gonna' list the names of who's appearing, but I will post names and how they appear on Wednesday the 8th. Also, now that you've seen this, if you're not in it; would you be interested in being in a future version of The Muppet Central Show, and if you are in this; would you be interested in doing it again? Please post your thoughts (like you always do anyway! :rolleyes: ) and thanks again everyone!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Got visuals? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert
• September 16, 2005 - The 390
• September 23, 2005 - My Time With The EM
• September 30, 2005 - A Tribute To Jerry Juhl
Tribute 1
Tribute 2
• October 7, 2005 - i Fraggle
• October 14, 2005 - It's Tough To Be A Muppeteer
• October 21, 2005 - Grand Theft Animal
• October 28, 2005 - Happy Halloween!
• November 4, 2005 - Best Buddies
• November 11, 2005 - Old Sesame Street
• November 18, 2005 - It's Not Easy Bein' Green...
• November 25, 2005 - Merry Christmas Ev'ry-bod-eee!
• December 2, 2005 - Happy Holidays
• December 9, 2005 - Blue Christmas
• December 15, 2005 - Merry Christmas
• December 30, 2005 - Happy New Year!
• January 6, 2006 - A Tribute To Richard Hunt
• January 13, 2006 - I Love Kermit - Part I
• January 20, 2006 - Muppet News Team
• January 27, 2006 - I Love Kermit - Part II

* Tune in next week for the highly anticipated, Art of Muppet Central!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So are we supposed to guess who is who?

And yeah, let me be in one in the future!