Vic R - Wet, but unharmed...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here is a muppet newsflash:

One of Vic's friends signed into MSN today to let me know that...

"He lives in New Jersey and his apartment complex was very badly flooded and his internet is currently down as well, he self evacuated him and his wife, cat and hamster temporarily. He's in a bit of a stitch at the least; his area has flooded before and last year he lost a car because of it, but for now he's just trying to keep things together."

Newsman: And that's the news as I hear it. *gets washed away*

Pray for him folks!

Beau

EDIT: Oh, and he'll be back in two weeks! His new Visual is Up too...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Beau! I was getting pretty worried! Vic, as soon as your back and reading this, just wanted you to know that we missed you! Hope everything dries out quickly!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had the feeling it was something serious, but I'm glad he's alright!

Ziffel

Reaction score
I'm also very glad to hear Vic is okay. Sorry to hear about the flooding ordeal, of course. Will be praying for him and his family that they get things situated out smoothly in the upcoming days. Glad Kimp, another NewJerseyan, wasn't as badly affected by the recent rains and floods. He had enough going on with the recent trip to the hospital. And another NewJerseyan, fuzzygobo, I haven't seen here for quite a while. Hope everything's okay with him. I think he is more of a sporadic visitor here so maybe the flooding didn't affect his area too severely.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm glad he's alright too. Take care of yourself!! We're looking forward to seeing you back soon. :big_grin:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
it's good to here i told you it was raining in jersey 6 days worth read my weather reports

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beau, if he's in a financial stitch, his homeowner/renter's insurance policy has a clause in it for extended living expenses when his home becomes damaged by a covered loss, and if he's unable to live at home he should call his insurance agent and see if he qualifies for Additional Living Expenses. However, if there is no damages and he accepts the A.L.E. he'll have to pay that back to his insurance company. Pass that info along via MSN, please.