Unproduced Henson script to become a comic book

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found out recently that a script that Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl worked on during the 1950s and 1960s will be adapted into a comic book by Archia (or whatever the name of the company releasing Henson comic books is). The script was titled "Tale of Sand", and is reportedly different from anything else Jim Henson has done. It was mentioned as being a non-puppet script.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/07...edingCool+(Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+&+Rumors)

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I was just coming to post this, but ya beat me to it. I'm very excited about this... The first Jim Henson-scribed product to come out since his untimely death. I wish the article went into further detail about the story, but I guess we'll see what it's about when it's released.

GingerSnap

Reaction score
This is indeed exciting news! I can't wait to learn more. Makes me said that I missed this panel at Comic con

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hey Gang-

I'll be interviewing Stephen Christie about A Tale of Sand for the podcast! Please send your questions my way! podcast @ henson . com (no spaces) or via Twitter www.Twitter.com/HensonPodcast

The interview may take place as early as tomorrow, so please get your Questions to me ASAP! You can also post them here, but the above to methods are the very best way to get them to me for sure!

Thanks!