• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Unproduced Henson script to become a comic book

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found out recently that a script that Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl worked on during the 1950s and 1960s will be adapted into a comic book by Archia (or whatever the name of the company releasing Henson comic books is). The script was titled "Tale of Sand", and is reportedly different from anything else Jim Henson has done. It was mentioned as being a non-puppet script.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/07/30/archaia-comics-realising-long-lost-jim-henson-script-as-comic-exclusive-details/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+BleedingCool+(Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+&+Rumors)

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I was just coming to post this, but ya beat me to it. I'm very excited about this... The first Jim Henson-scribed product to come out since his untimely death. I wish the article went into further detail about the story, but I guess we'll see what it's about when it's released.

GingerSnap

Reaction score
This is indeed exciting news! I can't wait to learn more. Makes me said that I missed this panel at Comic con

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hey Gang-

I'll be interviewing Stephen Christie about A Tale of Sand for the podcast! Please send your questions my way! podcast @ henson . com (no spaces) or via Twitter www.Twitter.com/HensonPodcast

The interview may take place as early as tomorrow, so please get your Questions to me ASAP! You can also post them here, but the above to methods are the very best way to get them to me for sure!

Thanks!