Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, I'm proud of my Caucasian skin color with no regrets. :coy:

Other than getting sunburnt like a lobster.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'm not the type to fat shame people, but I am also the type who believes that you should watch your weight as you get older, depending on your size and how your body works, at the risk of developing health problems.

At the very least, if you have conditions that prevent you from losing weight, out of my own concern, try to at least treat your body right in any way you can to stay healthy.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I also like the idea of a white pride month.

I don't see it as racist - that's just people jumping to conclusions and assuming **** because they clearly spend too much time on social media.
Uuhhh...No. Having White Pride Month just seems like another attempt at white people trying to overshadow people of color because they feel threatened. Not to mention, it would be an open invitation for racists to feel more empowered, which is literally the last thing we need right now. No one is devaluing the accomplishments or even the humanity of white people. We don't need White Pride Month and never will.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'll just leave it as an agree to disagree then. :shifty:
No, i'll say one more thing... White Pride is literally already a slogan white supremacists use, so there's no way they wouldn't latch on to this.
However, I see nothing wrong with being proud of your own heritage and family history. If you had a month or a holiday or something, it would probably just be wiser to be more specific. For example, if you're Scandinavian maybe you could have a time to celebrate that specific culture, or if you're British, or German, etc.
I just think that there isn't really "white culture" per say, like there is for other groups. I think white identity is either (a. racism, OR (b. tied to the general identity of this country as a whole or (c. very specific cultures for different families that know their ancestral heritage.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Maybe European pride sounds better.

Cause let's not forget, black pride doesn't also always have to be African-American. It can be Jamaican, Hatian, Dominican, etc.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Geico commercials just aren't that funny anymore. The only one that's out right now that I really like is the "Craig and Sheila broke up?" one.