Unpopular Opinions

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Which one, cringe or autistic?

Cause if it's the latter, then someone's gettin' their byoo-tox whooped...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Autistic.

Though I've only used it as an insult when I was a much saltier teenager. I've since grown up then.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Ok. Well, I think that's just you, because as far as I know, no one else here has used it as an insult. Anyway, I'm glad you grew up and stopped doing that.

And I'm sorry for getting a bit aggressive back there. I tend to get incredibly defensive when it comes to people on the spectrum.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, I've seen it used as an insult all over the internet (YouTube, Facebook, Deviantart, etc).

People are cruel like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sure @Old Thunder will wish to see my head served on a platter when I say this.

As much as I love the busy engines and viaduct themes, I do think they're a bit overrated at the same time. Almost every Thomas video with toy trains or the trainz program and whatnot, you hear those 2 themes.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm sure @Old Thunder will wish to see my head served on a platter when I say this.

As much as I love the busy engines and viaduct themes, I do think they're a bit overrated at the same time. Almost every Thomas video with toy trains or the trainz program and whatnot, you hear those 2 themes.
I don’t really care to be honest. Before I entered the fandom, the only theme that stuck out to me was Daisy’s.