Unofficial Picture Thread!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Naw, it's me. It's when I went through a goatee phase in 2011/2012 (and I hadn't had a haircut in a number of months).

They captured me after they caught me when they used Jeanette to bait me in a sting operation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, I'm glad I saved it before it was almost thrown out.

Many on here I'm sure would have sided with my parents on that, but eh, that's their issue.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
honestly i find the whole controversy regarding the confederate flag dumb

and a lot people genuinely think the flag is a symbol of the nazis apparently? not sure how they came to that conclusion

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
honestly i find the whole controversy regarding the confederate flag dumb

and a lot people genuinely think the flag is a symbol of the nazis apparently? not sure how they came to that conclusion
DUDE!

Omfg YES!

It's like you read my ******* mind!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but considering its history with the Confederacy, which was all for slavery back in those times, they see the flag as a symbol of racism, which is why it's so controversial today.

But even so, I mean, down here in the south, you see Confederate flags all the time, and for most people who display it, they do so as a symbol of Southern Pride, not slavery or racism or anything like that - even Dwayne will attest to this. Heck, I once saw a black man drive around with a Confederate flag bumper sticker on his car once.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But even so, I mean, down here in the south, you see Confederate flags all the time, and for most people who display it, they do so as a symbol of Southern Pride, not slavery or racism or anything like that - even Dwayne will attest to this. Heck, I once saw a black man drive around with a Confederate flag bumper sticker on his car once.
I think people tend to forget that things and symbols can change in meaning, and would rather always look at the negative connotations of it, rather than its current meaning. In the flag's case, just southern pride.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think people tend to forget that things and symbols can change in meaning, and would rather always look at the negative connotations of it, rather than its current meaning. In the flag's case, just southern pride.
Southern pride baby yeeehaw