Unofficial Picture Thread!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry, not all kids are comfortable when they find themselves face-to-face with a puppet. Some visibly struggle with the dilemma of whether they're going to be thrilled or freak out. I usually stand the puppet on the floor a few feet away and let 'em decide whether they want to approach. Once the puppet is shorter than them, it's a lot easier to deal with. However, there are always a few holdouts, like this kid. As long as they don't actually get upset, it's fine.

Nice chilled-out look, Newsie! I like it when women just look like themselves, no fancying-up for the camera. It seems much more real to me.

And here's something I did in response to someone else's cartoon...

Skeeter Socks Janken: in case anyone wants to know the story behind this picture.
Awwww! Poor Janken! I guess you got inspired from the episode, "We Love You, Wembley when Boober socks up Wembley. Poor guy! :coy: I did laugh becuase he did look silly with his socks on his schnoz and his arms.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since nobody seemed to notice in the smile thread, I'll post it here then:

Last night, I had the literally best seat in the house at the Hall and Oates concert:

Quite by accident too, I didn't know where I was sitting, I just got what was one of the last seats available, and it turned out to be this one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's IT! That's the entire row right there... that one seat was the row... I got to sit all by myself, I didn't have to sit with any one, I had a seat all to myself... it was almost as if I had my own private box or something... I was the envy of the theater... :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And more, since apparently, there's a 10 picture limit in our posts:

To everyone up north... shut up, this may seem like "nothing", but this was a big deal for us. For everyone else (like Newsie)... jealous much?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's nothing compared to what we got.
*sees Angry Snowth*

We got 54 centimeters two weeks ago! Will see if I can post pictures...

Hubert

Reaction score
Though I'm one of those up north who is supposed to shut up, beautiful pictures Snowthy! Fabulous looking trees. Loved looking at these, even if this is more of a common occurrence for me.

I'll shut up now.