Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, you have a muppet wiki account, don’t you? You can keep track of that on “what links here.”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s under “used later” on the season 5 page. There’s a good chance it could show up on a future episode once it has full images, but there’s also a possibility maybe it wasn’t used at all.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sometimes a page will have an image that's not used on any episode pages (though that's normally for songs or things that have their own page as opposed to a page listing segments).

The wiki finally has images of a family I heard of called the Polka Dot Family. I read about them on the season 10 page, I figured maybe they appeared a few times but it looks like they only appeared once. And looking at the picture of them, they are a bit of an eyesore. Maybe they look better in movement.

But here's the episode they appear in: Episode 1204 | Muppet Wiki | Fandom

clipjj27

Reaction score
Season 3 is now fully guided, with the exception of some lost episodes. Oh, and season 2, too, how 'bout that??
Yes, Seasons 1 through 3 are now all fully guided, images and all, save for the 'lost' episodes, like you mentioned. As for Episode 0298, is that considered 'lost' or not? It's missing one final Street Scene yet is not in the list of 'lost' episodes on the Wiki. Just wondering.

dvakman

Reaction score
The copy of episode 298 held by aapb is a kinescope that cuts out after the dollhouse segment, so technically it appears that we should consider the episode partially lost.

Last edited: