Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
I hope the archive will have online or less restricted viewing. I know there are a lot of places like the public library in new York which has an archive of recorded broadway shows but it's open only to in person viewing by journalists.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Brother Kirk makes his second appearance on Sesame Street (his first is currently lost).

All the songs are great in this, led by Kirkpatrick and/or another folk singer named Ed Lipton. I particularly like the song about rainbows, the sandwich song, and the final number.

Another gem here is that all the scenes feature kids, which is not unusual, but two of arguably the most famous Sesame Street kids: Joey and Shola. There's a segment with them and Big Bird which is just gold.

This episode would be an excellent candidate for the next time HBO Max expands their offerings.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I’m curious on seeing Telly’s first appearance after his television persona was gone and as a character.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
People seem to be quite obsessed with #847, and they refuse to accept the fact that the episode is banned. Fortunately, I have zero interest in #847.

Episode #1190 seems more likely to appear on HBO Max than #847, though.