Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Coming up with 110 episodes a year means having to go back to the ol' well every now and then.
I wonder if they remembered the episode (well, it wasn’t that long a gap) or if they looked through old scripts/old episodes for remake inspiration.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I wonder if they remembered the episode (well, it wasn’t that long a gap) or if they looked through old scripts/old episodes for remake inspiration.
Norman Stiles is credited for 2094. Although we don't have writer credits for many episodes in the early seasons, Stiles was still on the show for 0546 and 0723, so it's very possible he wrote those and Bad Barney is his character.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Lots of uncirculated episodes are showing up on the Wiki guide. I'm especially interested in seeing the S3 ones, hopefully someday while I'm still alive.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know the continuity these days is loosey-goosey (especially in an upcoming episode, it seems), but this goes to show they were fast and loose with it back in the day too.

ssetta

Reaction score
I just checked the American Archive of Public Broadcasting website, and they now have every episode from Season 15 on up.