Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

ssetta

Reaction score
You mean better-quality screenshots or made guides complete (of course 1836 has been on DVD for eight years)?

I don't think the wiki making updated guides for episodes already there would have anything to do with whatever will be on HBO Max. After all, they've been adding screenshots for a ton of rare episodes this past year, I don't think all of those will air on HBO Max.
Good. Rub it in. I just hope they have a lot of episodes. Why don’t you think they will?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it me, or did Richard Hunt perform some really ugly Muppets in the early days?

I rest my case!
The first one doesn't bother me in the last, but that bottom one, yes; looks like a Krofft puppet that'd pop up on a DONNY & MARIE sketch.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Good. Rub it in. I just hope they have a lot of episodes. Why don’t you think they will?
I wouldn’t say I was rubbing it in because I’m not among those with the rare episodes.

Anyway, I might have used a wrong choice of words. I meant that just because they’re getting all these rare episodes from a mysterious source doesn’t mean those will be the ones on HBO Max. And maybe they will (I haven’t counted all the rare episodes that the wiki has gotten screenshots for in the last year).

In thinking about it, if HBO Max will be including long-unseen episodes, I’d prefer at least some of them be episodes that the wiki does not yet have screenshots for (maybe even ones that the wiki has not even guided yet).

scarecroe

Reaction score
How did my stalker, whom I have blocked on this forum, find me here? I started this thread specifically to get away from him.

ssetta

Reaction score
How did my stalker, whom I have blocked on this forum, find me here? I started this thread specifically to get away from him.
Scott, please calm down. I wasn’t trying to get at you, I’m not asking for any of the episodes, I was just stating a possible theory. I know that you won’t share the episodes, which I can understand, but I would love to see them someday and I have been anxiously waiting for the launch of HBO Max to see if just maybe I would be able to see them there.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, it's so weird. It sounds more like the Elmo voice from the late 80s/early 90s than the actual Elmo voice Kevin started with.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Seems like they liked using Max as a name for short-lived monsters back then. It was recently discovered that the monster from Comb Your Face was named Max Monster (with the name being used in one street scene), and Kevin Clash performed a different Max Monster in a season 12 episode.