Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had no idea Big Bird had any other family members aside from Granny Bird (or his international cousins).

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I had no idea Big Bird had any other family members aside from Granny Bird (or his international cousins).
There WERE at least 2 songs from the 80's where his parents and sister are mentioned.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I haven't been following this too closely... what percentage of the show's history do you guys now have? Do you think it's only a matter of time before everything is fully documented at Muppet Wiki?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I have a question @scarecroe, after going through most of the episodes what characters are you surprised didn’t really make a huge impact?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks SO much for adding all this Sesame Street content on Muppet Wiki! I recently FINALLY found an episode I remember seeing as a child that I have been looking for confirmation on for years! :wisdom::search::batty::stick_out_tongue::frown::laugh::grouchy::insatiable::super::smile:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
After seeing the "Super Duper Tom" skit, the Snuffy clip from episode 343, and Gordon and Susan arguing over the new lamp, I feel so tempted to make a Youtube Poop using one or all of those clips.

But I won't. Because I know better.