Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Kind of unrelated, but...

I'd like to know who played the security guard in episode 1090, because she is HOT! :flirt:
The way Oscar is depicted when he walks around in the can in that episode is so bizarre... he has no face?

I also noticed that page has a Blue Bird still I've never seen before:

I would love to know what this character sounded like; he looks more villainous than heroic tbh. This was his voice actor... is this as weird as it sounds?

hooperfan

Reaction score
The way Oscar is depicted when he walks around in the can in that episode is so bizarre... he has no face?

I also noticed that page has a Blue Bird still I've never seen before:

I would love to know what this character sounded like; he looks more villainous than heroic tbh. This was his voice actor... is this as weird as it sounds?
I've got an audio recording of one of the Bluebird scenes that I recorded 30 years ago. I'll try to dig it up and post a sample

scarecroe

Reaction score

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
We finally have complete episode guides for every season premiere.

The adults begin to believe that Snuffy is real....

There's a scene in this one that's probably my favorite of any we've discovered so far — VIDEO....

Thanks for posting. I really would like to have seen the full ep of this, but this is more than what we've had in a long time and it's a great tribute to the late Carrol Spinney. Not only the start of a new day, but the start of a new era as well. If any more videos from this time period become available, let us know. :smile: