Underrated TV

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For some reason.... As a kid, I always pictured Cookie Monster going by on the funding commercial on the line "the corporation for public broadcasting (probably because "corporation" sounds like "cookie")... When it looked like this.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm just gonna come out and say it... Jane the Virgin may be the most underrated TV show currently airing. Seriously, I can't believe more people aren't watching it. I really didn't think that I would like it as much as I do. I thought it would just be a comedy where the whole premise just amounted to "haha! The main character is an adult virgin", but it's not that at all. It's really respectful to religious desires not to "do the do" before marriage, and Jane is actually an amazingly fleshed out character. All of the main characters are great. They have dimensions from the start and have actual development. Even those with the strongest morals have flaws and mess up. The show is relatable, so they feel like real people. And it deals with real world problems in a tactful and open way. The plot twists are ridiculous and exciting, the humor is on point, and when something sad happens you really, really feel it. Now, the writing isn't the only thing that's great. No, this is one of those shows where the cast really does carry it. All of the main actors are amazing.

So far i'm 3/4 of the way through with the series, and would definitely recommend to anybody. Yeah, i'm as shocked as you are that I love a CW show.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Dunno if any of y'all who were born in the late 80's/early 90's are familiar with this show, but um...

This was made by the co-creator of Shining Time Station, which brought Thomas the tank Engine to America. This show brought the Adventures of Noddy to America.

I loved this American spin-off series when I was young, and it's a shame not many episodes are on YouTube. Granted, I wasn't a big fan of the American dubs for the Noddy stories, but still.
OMG, I remember watching this as a baby! I confused it for Mister Moose's Fun Time because both shows had singing penguins, but thanks to a PBS bumper I watched, I finally knew that this show was what I watched when I was little. I love the lobster character on this show! Johnny Crawfish has a sexy voice and is a talented singer! He even has his own music video!

Did anyone else watch the qubo version of VeggieTales as a kid? I watched it every single weekend and despite being edited, I loved it. I liked the different funny stories the guests would try to tell to solve the problem, loved the mail song and loved how we got to see Bob's house. Here is an episode of the show: