Under the Mistletoe

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
ooooh!! I like this game. :smile:

Both of your suggestions for Piggy's dress are pretty, but I think they might be a little too "innocent" for the porcine fashionista's taste. I think Piggy would go with something chic yet classic, something like this:

I love this dress and I think it's perfect for Piggy- you get the gorgeous lace detailing on the dress and arms like her dress in MTM, but with a little more modern style where Piggy can bare her shoulders and let her pearls shine. I also like the creamier white color instead of the bright white.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Oohhh! Both are great!! I wish I could choose both!!! Hey.... I wonder if... Yeah, that's what I'll do!!! I won't be able to write till tomorrow, or later tonight, but you'll love the next extra long chapter!!:wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oohhh! Both are great!! I wish I could choose both!!! Hey.... I wonder if... Yeah, that's what I'll do!!! I won't be able to write till tomorrow, or later tonight, but you'll love the next extra long chapter!!:wink:
EXTRA LONG! There's nothing Wigitus loves better than extra long ;-) Love you Figgie!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Okay, I figure I have enough time to start on chapter 10....Here We go!

Chapter 10: It never Stops.....

Piggy stared at the winter snow covering the yard. At least two feet had fallen, covering everything. Sighing, she covered the window with fog, drawing hearts and patterns on the window. The wedding was in three days and everything was finally completely finished....Piggy was now bored. After stressing so much she had gotten everything managed and taken care of. there was nothing left to do. What am I supposed to do for the next three days, she thought wordlessly. Piggy sat in the tub wash ing herself and soaking her figure with bubbles, thinking of the Christmas season and of how everything seemed more rushed every year. dressed in a bath robe, Piggy sat back in her bed, fingering her engagement ring lovingly, she thought of Kermit and how long it had taken to get him to actually admit his feelings for her. A small vibration caught her attention and piggy looked at her phone. Smiling broadly she answered.
"Kermie?"
"Piggy!" Kermit's voice sounded relieved.
"Is everything alright? Vous sounds worried about something..." Piggy's voice surged Kermit's being with warmth.
"No, unless you turned my offer down..."
"What is it?" Piggy felt a little weary.
"Would you like to go out and see the Christmas lights downtown with me?" Piggy felt almost giddy.
"Why, of course Moi will go with vous! What time?"
Kermit chuckled on the other end of the line.
"Shall we say 7?" He said casually. Piggy smiled and nodded, then blushed at remembering he couldn't see her.
"That would be lovely, Kermit."
"You're lovely." He offered. Piggy rolled her eyes, but laughed anyway.
"And gorgeous, funny, smart, talented,...and your fiance isn't half bad either." He finished quirkily. Even though she couldn't see his smiling face, or the light that reached his eyes when he was happy, Piggy knew, no, she felt his love for her.
"Now you're messing with fire," she growled playfully.
"Then let me get burned." He shot back, half joking, half serious.
"Oh, Kermit! Honestly!" She hissed, exasperated.
"Alright! See you soon, Piggy." His tone was softer and melted Piggy on the spot.
"See you soon....Mon Capiton." She murmered. The phone clicked and piggy set it down. Heading to the closet she walked into the room stacked with designer clothes, half of them never even worn. Tucked safely in one corner, was a beautiful creme dress. A tight bodice with a slight dip in the middle. The rest of the dress flowed out with small patterns of flowers and roses. The shoulders were uncovered but there were sleeves mid arm, and a bow tied around the middle, tied in the back with a creme and brown rose. Fingering the lace longingly, Piggy turned to the rack next to it and chose a tight fitting white dress with a black fur coat. heading back to the bathroom, Piggy placed curlers in her platinum hair. She walked back to her bed and sat down, opening the magizine on her bed side table piggy opened up the People magizine. Piggy hadn't had time to read anything for the past few weeks, so when she opened up the book, she was completely horrified by what she saw. Tabloids and pictures marked the cover and the inside. All were of her and Kermit. But the pictures were not real, all looked like they had been photoshopped professionally. Some showed Kermit yelling at Piggy, others showed Piggy with other people and not with each other. One of the headlines read: Pig forces frog into marraige. Burning with fury, Piggy ripped the magazine into pieces. Sitting down on the bed, she curled her feet under her and sobbed into her bathrobe. when will it stop?
Okay, this chapter kind of had a lot of ups and downs, but I still liked it. I'm trying to create the general tension before marriage. probably failed. But hope you like!!!:smile: Oh! And please with bells on top with a star...REVIEW!!!:embarrassed:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oh....>giggles< I love Kermit when he's happy and lovey-dovey! He's precious-adorable!! (Piggy isn't reading this is she? Please tell me not!) And about Piggy...how I want to huggle you right now! Poor woman. OK, only one thing to suggest after the inner-happy-giggly-ness calms: in order to make it a little clearer what is, say, the title of a magazine or something like that, you might try either Italics or "quotations", that way we would know where it ends. (FAR be it from me to complain about editing, I know :wink:) Fig, you are an amazing writer. Just sayin'. I wish I could be that fast: still struggling through chapter four. Cyber-hugs! :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I have to agree that Piggy's dress would probably be very fashion-forward, although Piggy is always a lady. And I was amused at who Kermit took along for fashion advice for his tux--after the first season purple tuxedos I'm thinking nothing can be too out there.

I'm sorry Piggy's having tabloid problems--there seems to be a lot of that going around. I'm sure that having Kermit there will make everything all better.

Here's hoping for a happy wedding that unites our frog and pig in matrimonial bliss.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Good chapter! Love how Kermit wants to have a little data with Piggy before they get married, totally adorable. Liked the description of her wedding dress too.

Curious to read more!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Figgie, Figge, I'm missing you again! Where is she in all her ushy-gushy glory? :smile::big_grin::laugh: Talk to me real soon, K?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hey Guys!! I don't have long.... I'm on a business trip right now with my dad. So I might not be home till Wednesday or Thursday.:frown: So until then, I just ask that you hold on and I hope you have a wonderfully Muppetsensational Christmas!! I hope to see you soon, Wigitus. *Hugs lovingly*:smile::wink: