Ultimate Disney.com TMS Season One Review

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Well I just got back from Wal-Mart. They were just putting the new movies out and the lady working dug through the boxes for me. She found the Wizard of Oz but not Season 1 of TMS. I don't know if they didn't get it or it just wasn't out yet. I bought Oz but still don't have the Muppet Show. "sigh" Oh well. They did have a ton of Oz though. More than any of the other movies they were putting out. I guess they expect it to sell pretty well. I'm watching it right now and they have a preview of season 1 on here as well as the re-release of the old muppet movies. Looks like a good DVD so far.

Ernie101

Reaction score
It said on the website that some Walmart's and BestBuy's get some DVD's a day late.. if that is the case then i'll have to wait an additional day.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
It said on the website that some Walmart's and BestBuy's get some DVD's a day late.. if that is the case then i'll have to wait an additional day.
I didn't know that. Bummer.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Well, I called my Best Buy 5 days ago, to make sure they were going to be getting the Season set in today, and they said yes! So, I'm pretty confident I'll be getting both DVD's today.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
If that's the case, I'll have to wait an additional week. I'm going out of town tomorrow, so they'd better have it today! :mad:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Grrr, I just called WalMart and they said it didn't come in today. I'm going to keep bugging them though, if it doesn't come in today I'll try tommorow. The BestBuy may have it..but the phone number is automated and the BestBuy is about 30 mins away from me.

Ernie101

Reaction score
You lucky duck you! Good luck to you! I know you've been psyched, well, like everyone else around here. Hope you get it..

I may have better luck later today.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am now the proud owner of both The Muppet Show Season 1, and Muppets Wizard of Oz!!! I got 'em!!! Yes!!! And geuss where I got 'em, no, not Best Buy, they didn't have them! I got them both at Wal-Mart! Woot! I'm so happy!:big_grin: :flirt: :excited:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I JUST got mine, TMS S1 and MWoO at WalMart, I payed $15.64 for Oz and $33.96 for TMS S1 dvds. I can tell ya that 85% of TMS S1 was gone (my kermit dvd cover isnt fuzzy tho? :frown: huh?! :confused: ) and a few Oz movies where gone too! I just watched the Pilot show,...wow................... weird!!! Sam is somthing else! lol