Ugly Henson and Muppet promo comic from Big Boy (1979)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I still have issues..I mean I know they aren't real, I'm not crazy, but I would rather not have the magic broken for the most part. While I do only look at the puppet with Kermit and the fraggles , with a character like Big Bird or the other full bodies like the gorgs I'd rather not see them as just things made of thingamabobs and detachable heads :stick_out_tongue: :sympathy:. It's not just an age thing IMHO
I mean, I don't want to be overly harsh about this and say "You must accept they aren't real!" That would be an extreme, lol. I just mean that for me, seeing how it all worked never ruined any magic. If anything it made more interested. :smile:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
I mean, I don't want to be overly harsh about this and say "You must accept they aren't real!" That would be an extreme, lol. I just mean that for me, seeing how it all worked never ruined any magic. If anything it made more interested. :smile:
agreed. and think of all the kids they have on the show who see all the muppeteers--they still look like they see the muppets as real and they don't even notice the guy on the floor moving his mouth while the monster is talking.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I...guh...wah... :eek:

Thats...I dont know whats worse

the nightmareish looking things or the fact these "things" are supposed to be muppets. Puh-lese tell me that thing thats next to the Uncle Deadly looking thing is not meant to be Floyd!

Hes not that hard to draw. I;ve drawn him a buncch of times in different poses looking pretty much spot on (even though one has survived, with his GMC look)

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
:eek:...I seriously want a Link Hogthrob smiley, saying I want my mommy, cause thats what this comic makes me feel like... Floyd...has...eyes! :eek: