TV shows that drive you crazy!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I always thought a funny line in Very Merry Muppet Christmas would have been if when David Arquette says to Kermit that 90% of TV shows were reality shows, Kermit should have replied, "Oh no! That's almost a 5% increase!"

What do ya think?

eric

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Amazing Mumford said:
Small Wonder was great. I remember wishing my family had a robot maid-daughter like Vicki. If only that show was still on...
Okay, we're even...I cannot stand that show! lol :stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
I love Mama's Family too! Vicki Lawrence is a comic genius! Besides the fact that Mama is a 98% correct characterization of my Grandma. We have rediscovered this show on TBS in the early morning but thanks to Tivo we can watch it anytime.
Dr. Bombay, I like the way you think! :big_grin:

And yeah, Mama is a lot like one o' muh gran'mas, a bit like the other'n, and a bit like muh dad.

And OMG, one o' muh best friends I grew up wif?---she and her mom are SO Eunice 'n Mama! Not quite to that extreme, and it's better now that they ain't in the same house, but...whoa! lol :zany:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by DontLiveOnMoon
Really? It's on TBS? I'll have to see if I can catch it sometime! I've only seen bits and pieces of it at other people's houses, and on CBS specials and that sort of thing. Hooray for TBS! :smile:
YES! It's on at 6 'n 6 a.m. here---as a matter o' "Mama" fact, it's on right now! LOL!

"Obscene Phone Call"!

:crazy:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Okay, we're even...I cannot stand that show! lol :stick_out_tongue:
Fair enough--even it is. Besides, it's not like I can actually argue for Small Wonder as a TV classic. It's more of a guilty pleasure (or was when it was still on the air).

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I always thought of Small Wonder as a guilty pleasure too. I was moderately young when it was on (I can't remember, though), and even then there were things about it that bugged the heck out of me. The thing is, I just couldn't stop watching. I think I liked having the heck bugged out of me by that show!

:eek: