TV Alert: The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live March 21

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I say just let the muppets do everything even run for president. I'd so vote for them!!!
I've always thought it would be a neat idea to have Sam guest on Stewart and Colbert's show during election year - not necessarily to actually wax politics, but because it would be a great way to catch a little break from the madness of the campaigns. I think it'd be hilarious for Colbert to ask Sam his thoughts on the candidates, and have him not even realize there's an election going on.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit was great on Colbert!!! My hubby and I both said he and the muppets should run for office. God I wish they would they'd have my vote hands down. Then maybe I'd actually care about politics. :big_grin:

catherine

Reaction score
great, anymore video's of this wonderful band. Who else did bill barretta play in the muppet show? could we not have this on that electric mayhem album.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Bill Barretta wasn't with the Muppets during the Muppet Show time. He first joined the crew in the early '90s.

catherine

Reaction score
sorry casey I didn't know, did he do other characters?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, no need to be sorry. He shined in Muppets Tonight. He plays Pepe, Big Mean Carl, Clueless Morgan, Rowlf (now), Mahna Mahna (now), to name a few.

catherine

Reaction score
ohh I love that dog, I thought it was funny when kermit's new pig-friend called him a bow-wow and he said I'm not a bow-wow.