TV Alert: Muppets to open Disney Family Sing-A-Long 2 on Sunday May 10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Disney Family Sing-A-Long 2

It’s almost time to play the music and light the lights! ABC has added even more celebrity guests to its star-studded lineup. Adding to the list of fan favorites appearing in the special are Disney Legend Christina Aguilera, John Legend, Jennifer Hudson Tituss Burgess, Sabrina Carpenter, Lang Lang, Katy Perry, and many more surprise performances. Plus, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and the rest of “The Muppets” will open the show, and Dancing with the Stars professional dancers Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber, and Emma Slater team up for an outstanding remote ensemble routine to “Zero to Hero” with Keke Palmer.

The Muppets will raise the curtain on the show, followed by a vocal warmup with Tituss Burgess, and the updated roster of performances will include the following:

“A Whole New World”—Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
“Almost There”
—Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
“Baby Mine”—Katy Perry
“Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
“Hakuna Matata”—Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
“Part of Your World”—Halsey
“Poor Unfortunate Souls”—Rebel Wilson
“Remember Me”—Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
“Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”—Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert
“Try Everything”
—Shakira
“When I Am Older”
—Josh Gad
“You’ll Be in My Heart”—
Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland
“Your Mother and Mine”
—Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
“Zero to Hero”—Keke Palmer feat. Dancing with the Stars Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber, and Emma Slater

… and more surprise performances!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
This sounds great and all, but I won't be tuning in. I have other stuff to watch that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.