TV Alert: Muppets on WWE Tribute to the Troops December 19 and December 22

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Fozzie was also there...he was only on for a split second but he was still there. Haven't seen a clip for that yet though.

Of course for me I loved when Kermit said "were just a simple frog and a lovely pig who care about each other." Aww Kermie!!! :smile:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe!!! Seriously, that was fantastic, and it may or may not have caused a small fangirl freak out moment. :stick_out_tongue:

And all the other Muppet stuff was great too. I laughed when Kermit was freaking out about marrying Piggy, and when the audience started cheering for him. :smile:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Eh... That was pretty cringeworthy, to be Frank. (Hereby referring to a lovable Frank Oz curmudgeon sensibility.) The Muppets shouldn't be working with WWE. That's beneath them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe!!! Seriously, that was fantastic, and it may or may not have caused a small fangirl freak out moment. :stick_out_tongue:

And all the other Muppet stuff was great too. I laughed when Kermit was freaking out about marrying Piggy, and when the audience started cheering for him. :smile:
I could be looking into this a lot which is something I normally do. :stick_out_tongue: However I take hesitating as a sign Kermit might actually be not so afraid of marriage as he once was. Cause before he wouldn't have hesitated to say "no." Again that's probably just me over analyzing. But it's a nice thought for me. :stick_out_tongue:

I LOVED when the audience started saying Kermit's name!! I wanted to participate! :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I just watched the clips, very funny. "The Team No" thing was extremely...er, odd.
But the whole thing was very funny, especially the last one, where Kermit is being forced to marry Piggy, some funny stuff went on then.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Haha the whole marriage thing I thought turned into an interesting version of TMS! XD