TV Alert: Kermit on The Late Late Show with James Corden Thursday November 29, 2018

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight watch Kermit the Frog make a very special appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:35|11:35c on CBS. Kermit will sing a duet with James Corden.

Here is Kermit backstage with Reggie Watts and The Late Late Show house band.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought it was very good. I loved when James and Kermit broke into Man or Muppet. I also like how one of the guests said he owned a puppet wagon and Kermit said he can't stand puppets. Muppets denying their puppets never gets old.

MWoO

Reaction score
Are the segments posted online?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are official YouTube links for last night's appearance.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Was Carpool Karaoke mentioned at all?
No it was just a fun appearance that wasn't promoting anything. Well I take that back it really promoted just the Muppets being the Muppets. They did a huge shout out to the Electric Mayhem and most of its members with the exception of Floyd and Lips. They did a wonderful nod to Kermit and Piggy's relationship, and also noted to two wonderful Muppet songs Being Green, and Man or a Muppet.

Overall, I would have to say that this right here is how you do a Muppet appearance on a late night show. Kermit was sharp witty and funny. Him and Corden seemed to have a good time and worked well together.

Matt Vogel did an excellent job, he is Kermit now and is doing a wonderful job.

Great stuff I give it a 5 out of 5!

MWoO

Reaction score
I agree. It reminded me of old school muppet appearances. I like when frog jokes are minimal.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I agree. It reminded me of old school muppet appearances. I like when frog jokes are minimal.
Kermit's Uber line was hilarious!

I loved this appearance Kermit was the biggest star and everyone knew it
Also the Man or a Muppet duet was really done very well, and I honestly think Matt has a smother singing voice then Steve.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No it was just a fun appearance that wasn't promoting anything. Well I take that back it really promoted just the Muppets being the Muppets. They did a huge shout out to the Electric Mayhem and most of its members with the exception of Floyd and Lips. They did a wonderful nod to Kermit and Piggy's relationship, and also noted to two wonderful Muppet songs Being Green, and Man or a Muppet.

Overall, I would have to say that this right here is how you do a Muppet appearance on a late night show. Kermit was sharp witty and funny. Him and Corden seemed to have a good time and worked well together.

Matt Vogel did an excellent job, he is Kermit now and is doing a wonderful job.

Great stuff I give it a 5 out of 5!
Oh. I thought it would be mentioned according to the TP article.