• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

TV Alert: Kermit on The Late Late Show with James Corden Thursday November 29, 2018

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight watch Kermit the Frog make a very special appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:35|11:35c on CBS. Kermit will sing a duet with James Corden.

Here is Kermit backstage with Reggie Watts and The Late Late Show house band.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought it was very good. I loved when James and Kermit broke into Man or Muppet. I also like how one of the guests said he owned a puppet wagon and Kermit said he can't stand puppets. Muppets denying their puppets never gets old.

MWoO

Reaction score
Are the segments posted online?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are official YouTube links for last night's appearance.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Was Carpool Karaoke mentioned at all?
No it was just a fun appearance that wasn't promoting anything. Well I take that back it really promoted just the Muppets being the Muppets. They did a huge shout out to the Electric Mayhem and most of its members with the exception of Floyd and Lips. They did a wonderful nod to Kermit and Piggy's relationship, and also noted to two wonderful Muppet songs Being Green, and Man or a Muppet.

Overall, I would have to say that this right here is how you do a Muppet appearance on a late night show. Kermit was sharp witty and funny. Him and Corden seemed to have a good time and worked well together.

Matt Vogel did an excellent job, he is Kermit now and is doing a wonderful job.

Great stuff I give it a 5 out of 5!

MWoO

Reaction score
I agree. It reminded me of old school muppet appearances. I like when frog jokes are minimal.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I agree. It reminded me of old school muppet appearances. I like when frog jokes are minimal.
Kermit's Uber line was hilarious!

I loved this appearance Kermit was the biggest star and everyone knew it
Also the Man or a Muppet duet was really done very well, and I honestly think Matt has a smother singing voice then Steve.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No it was just a fun appearance that wasn't promoting anything. Well I take that back it really promoted just the Muppets being the Muppets. They did a huge shout out to the Electric Mayhem and most of its members with the exception of Floyd and Lips. They did a wonderful nod to Kermit and Piggy's relationship, and also noted to two wonderful Muppet songs Being Green, and Man or a Muppet.

Overall, I would have to say that this right here is how you do a Muppet appearance on a late night show. Kermit was sharp witty and funny. Him and Corden seemed to have a good time and worked well together.

Matt Vogel did an excellent job, he is Kermit now and is doing a wonderful job.

Great stuff I give it a 5 out of 5!
Oh. I thought it would be mentioned according to the TP article.